All youths aged 12 to 18 years are welcome to join this youth-oriented program.
Please feel free to drop by and visit us if you would like to talk with our Officers or Cadets about this program and the opportunities it can offer you.
The Squadron meets Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm at the W.S. Hopper Building in Queen’s Park, New Westminster.
Please bring one of the following proof of age documents as well as one of the proof of health insurance cards.
Proof of age:
- a valid Canadian Passport;
- a Birth Certificate issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency;
- any card, visa or permit (work, study, resident, etc.) (with photo) issued by the Canadian Government which legally authorizes the person to reside in Canada for an extended period of time; or
- any identification card (with or without photo) issued by a Canadian provincial, territorial or federal government agency. Certificates of live birth are NOT accepted.
Proof of health insurance:
- BC Care Card
- Territorial Health Insurance Card
- Private Insurance (i.e. Blue Cross) Card.
The following forms are required to be filled out by all youth wishing to join the Air Cadet Program: